Click to enlarge. Here’s last week’s gradient.
- Petrella and I are the only votes here, and his votes did not reflect last night’s game. Hollis got his scores in this morning, so I’ve updated the gradient at 6:45 ET to reflect that.
- Zetterberg and Datsyuk have crept farther up the Failure axis. They are not playing at a level expected of them, especially Datsyuk. I’ve watched him try and carry the puck through two or three players, and lose it. We’re not totally sure what’s going on with them, but they aren’t playing well.
- Franzen also moved up. He might have had a scoring streak, including a hat trick, but he played like ass last night. He was responsible for the egregious turnover that led to the Blues scoring their second goal.
- Fuck you Jonathan Ericsson.
- Commodore played a meager 6 minutes, and took a terrible penalty. Failure it is.