Don’t forget, you can keep up-to-date on all of the latest TP:60 happenings – including previews for upcoming shows – at the TP:60 Home Page. Miss an episode? Just want more TP:60 awesomeness? The TP:60 Archive has you covered.
Disch and I are back for another episode of The Production Hour, and this time we’re honored to be joined by part-Griffin, part-Red Wing Chris Conner. The speedster was kind enough to take a half hour out of his pre-game ritual to talk shop, and we have some great nuggets to share:
- Hometown Hero: what’s it like to sign with the Red Wings after growing up rooting for the team? Any chance we see him in a Red Wings uniform next season?
- Dallas and Pittsburgh were nice, too. Some excellent insight into the decision-making process of players who are on the cusp on the NHL. Do you want to go to a team where you can be a full-time NHLer, or is it better to be a member of a great organization like the Wings and Pens?
- Hitting the bars. Conner’s not much for the bar scene, but he confirms some rumors regarding which Griffins spend the most time in front of the mirror.
- Saving Princess Peach. The last task is a foot race… who gets a kiss from Mario’s wifey: Conner, Helm, or Mursak? Also, if he was forced to create himself on NHL12, which attributes get the most attention?
- Twitter. With more and more Griffins popping up on social media, how likely is it that we hear from Conner in 140 characters?
- Disney Princess. You know we asked him.
Big thanks, once again, to the Grand Rapids Griffins and Kyle Kujawa for setting up a good time to chat with Chris Conner. And thanks to Chris Conner for taking a few minutes out of a game day to join us!