CLICK to enlarge. Here’s the last gradient.
- We have a very distinct cluster of players right around 2. Those guys have been playing their ass off and it shows.
- Lidstrom is back to near perfect. Where he belongs.
- Other than Zetterberg’s goal in the Ducks game, we don’t feel as if Datsyuk and Zetterberg are quite where they need to be. Zetterberg looks tired, and Datsyuk isn’t quite as magical as we expect. He’s lost the puck a number of times recently, and has spend a couple of minutes in the box.
- We’ve backed off a bit on Conklin since he hasn’t played in a while. However, he’ll have to go out and impress us whenever he plays next to get out of the 9-10 range.
- Oh, look at where Johnny Ericsson is.
- We went a little easier on Commodore this week, since he just celebrated his birthday.
EDIT: Updated to reflect Disch’s votes.